Moving a piece
Every piece can be caught and dropped by the left mouse button in two ways:
- Place the cursor over the piece, press and hold the left mouse button. Now you can move the piece arbitrarily but you still have to hold the left mouse button. Along with releasing the button you will drop the piece.
- Or, place the cursor over the piece, click the left mouse button. You can move it again but it is not necessary to hold the left mouse button. This way is more suitable if you wish to move the piece for a longer time. The piece can be dropped by clicking the left mouse button again.
You can connect pieces together. The connection is accompanied with a sound. You can move together connected pieces as one piece.
Rotating a piece
It is possible to rotate pieces only if it was allowed by an author of the puzzle. To rotate a piece:
- With a mousePlace the cursor over the piece and
- Move the mouse wheel up (left rotation) or down (right rotation).
- Or, press the left (left rotation) or right (right rotation) arrow key. Note: this way is useful for one-button mouse owners (Apple).
- Or, press Ctrl + right mouse button to rotate left or press only the right mouse button to rotate right. Note: this way works only if the piece is dragging.
- With touchTap on the piece and then tap on the appeared left or right rotation icon.
Working with more pieces together
Sometimes you need to work with more pieces. You need to make a selection of pieces:
- Place the cursor over an empty part of the desktop.
- Press the left mouse button and drag the mouse over the area with pieces you wish to select.
- Release the mouse button. The selected pieces turn red.
With these selected pieces you can move as with one pieces. If you wish to add / remove a piece to / from the selected pieces, press and hold the Ctrl key and click on the piece with the left mouse button. For canceling your choice click the left mouse button on an empty part of the desktop.
Arranges pieces in free desktop space. It leaves already connected pieces on their places. As long as you do not use Disarrange, this command does not work with the pieces you have already moved.
Disarranges pieces in free desktop space. It leaves already connected pieces on their places.
At the bottom part of the desktop there is information about the puzzle progress expressed in percents.
If you leave an unfinished puzzle, the application should automatically save your game. Next time you should find the game as you left it.
Note: Number and storing time of the saved games is limited if you are not signed in.
|G||Shows or hides the ghost picture.|
|I||Shows or hides an image preview.|
|P||Pauses or unpauses a game.|
This application was created by Tibo Software. Tibo Software did not compile this game and is not liable for the content of the game.
© Tibo Software. All rights reserved.